Information on the processing of personal data by means of cookies
installed by the website www.bestinhealth.eu
Who processes my data?
The Data Controller is Best in Health Management, Advocacy & Compliance Stapa (Best in Health Stapa) Registered office: via Nino Bixio 31, Milano Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / Certified email address (PEC): email@example.com
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed by a website in the temporary memory of the browser that you are using (and therefore in the device from which you connect to the Platform, such as a PC, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) and which record certain information relating to your browsing activity. The cookies allow the temporary recording of certain information relating to your preferences, while at the same time allowing you a simplified navigation and greater ease in the use and effectiveness of the site you are visiting.
Depending on where they come from, cookies can be:
- first-party, i.e. sent directly by our site;
- third party, coming from other sites and sent through our site.
If we look at their purpose, cookies can be:
- technical: they are used for navigation or to provide a service requested by the user and are not used for any other purpose;
- analytical: they are used to collect information about the behaviour of users of the site, such as the number of visits, the most viewed pages, the channels from which visitors come. We use them to collect this data in an anonymous and aggregate form;
- Profiling cookies: these are cookies used to track the user’s web browsing and create profiles of their tastes, habits and choices. For example, the information contained in these cookies can be used to send advertising messages to the user’s device in line with the preferences already expressed by the user when browsing online.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES INSTALLED BY THE SITE
The www.bestinhealth.eu website installs technical session, analytical and third-party profiling cookies on your device.
Technical session cookies
These cookies, which are necessary for correct and safer navigation, contain codes generated by our server. They do not contain any personal information and do not store the sites visited; they are not usually stored permanently on the user’s device and are deleted at the end of browsing, when the browser is closed or in any case after a short period of time.
Third-party analytical and statistical cookies (Google Analytics – Calendar)
These cookies are used to collect, in anonymised form, data on the use of the site by visitors. They make it possible, for example, to find out how many people visit the site, which pages are visited most, the channels of origin and other data on the use of content, data on the use of forms by users. You can express or withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies through the tools made available by the providers of these services. The Data Controller uses the services of Google Analytics.
Calendar: the site uses calendar to manage contact requests.
3. HOW LONG COOKIES ARE STORED
Technical session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
Analytical and profiling cookies remain installed on your device until they expire.
4. HOW TO PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
You can prevent the installation of cookies, which is normally done automatically by most browsers, by deactivating the cookie acceptance function in your browser. The exact procedure is indicated in the link corresponding to the browser you are using:
IOS SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies